Deadline for full paper submission extended
Due to numerous requests, the deadline for full paper submission has been extended until September, 30th 2014. You are please to submit your full paper on or before that date.
Call for papers: Full paper submission is now open to researchers, scientists, academics, students, professionals, consultants, etc. in field of Civil Engineering and Construction Materials. Full paper should be submitted to the Conference Committee on or before the deadline.
Deadline for full paper submission : September, 30th 2014
Notification of full paper acceptance : October, 15th 2014
Publication in Asian Bulletin of Engineering Science and Technology (ABEST)
After a careful refereeing process, selected papers will be published in Asian Bulletin of Engineering Science and Technology (ABEST).
November 13th and 14th, 2014
Sintesa Peninsula Hotel, Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
“Creating and Adapting Sustainable Technologies”
*) updated June 2nd, 2014
During the recent decades, environmental quality has become a main issue in most aspects of live including in construction industries. Significant progress has been made to protect the quality of environment through implementation of methods and the use of construction materials which pro the quality of environment. Construction industries, however, also significantly contribute to the environmental degradation. Carbon dioxide emission from the manufacture process of portland cement is one of main contributors to the global warming. Therefore, it is important to apply a comprehensive and sustainable approach to reduce the impact of construction industries on environmental quality. Application of methods and use of materials for civil engineering infrastructure which are environmentally friendly would be the wise solution to minimise the environmental impacts due to construction activities.
- To provide a forum for exchange of ideas, achievements and experiences and information addressing to environmental issues among academics, researchers, engineers, manufacturers and post graduate scholars in civil engineering field.
- To discuss and evaluate the latest methods, approaches and innovative technologies to improve environmental quality which are related to civil engineering field.
- To increase interaction between civil engineering practice, research and education to prevent environmental degradation.
Please come and join the conference with some famous expert keynote speakers:
- Prof. Joseph Davidovits (French), a French material Scientist, discoverer of the geopolymer chemistry, President of Geopolymer Institute in French.
- Prof. Vijaya Rangan (Australia), an Emiritus Professor of Civil Engineering at Curtin University, Australia.
- Prof Jun Shimada (Japan), President of Center for Marine Environment Studies, Kumamoto University, Japan.
- Prof. Ashantha Goonetilleke (Australia), a Professor in Water/Environmental Engineering at Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
- Dr. Richard Ball (UK), from University of Bath, United Kingdom
- Prof. Djwantoro Hardjito (Indonesia), a Professor at Petra Christian University, Indonesia.
- Prof. Ofyar Z. Tamin (Indonesia), a Professor at Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia.
- Prof. Tommy Ilyas (Indonesia), a Professor at University of Indonesia, Indonesia.